The Bua Internship
A 12-week internship programme designed for aspiring coaches who would like to build a successful career in strength and conditioning. We will work directly with an intern to give them maximum exposure and practice in the role as a CrossFit coach in a professional gym environment.
About The Internship
Who is it for?
- Professional coaches who already work in the fitness industry, and are looking to expand their knowledge base and their coaching skills
- Newly qualified fitness professionals who are looking for a way to improve their career prospects
- Non-fitness professionals who are passionate about helping people and are seriously considering a career change
What will I learn?
- Detailed movement breakdowns
- Principles of strength and conditioning
- Session planning
What coaching skills will be covered?
- Communication skills (verbal, visual, tactile)
- Seeing and correcting movements faults
- Group management
What is the time commitment?
- 6 Hours per week
- 12 Weeks in total
- Flexible schedule
How do I apply?
- Fill in the application form below
Successful applicants will be invited to interview
We are always on the lookout for passionate coaches. The application form below can be used to apply for any of our open positions to apply on-spec to work with Bua Collective.