Time: 60 minutes / 4 servings / Nutritional values: 186kcal / 36g protein / fat 2g / carbs 6g (*recipe only)
Ingredients: 500g skinless chicken breast / 500g passata / 2tsp garlic / 1 tsp salt / juice of lime
- Mix together the ingredients except the chicken and pour into a saucepan. Add the chicken (add some water if sauce doesn’t fully cover the chicken)
- Simmer over a low heat for 45-60 minutes
- Remove from heat, and remove the chicken and shred. Add the shredded chicken to a heated pan along with 2 tbsp of the sauce. Fry until the chicken is charred but still soft
- Serve and keep in the fridge for up to 5 days!
- Tips: Use port instead of chicken and to make it spicier maybe add some chilli flakes/powder.
- Serve with: rice or wraps, guacamole, sour cream, salsa